California Concealed Carry Assistance

Attention: All active Military personnel and their families. ISSI or ISSL if you please, has called for attacks on military personnel and their families. They first suggested attacks on military personnel but yesterday, October 2, 2014, they raised the ante and are now calling for attacks on military personnel dependents. We will assist these two categories of applicants in California without charge. It will be very difficult for any Sheriff or Chief in any county to deny an applicant in these categories with full documentation. I am former military and want to see my brothers and sisters in arms protected.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

"Dear Gutless, Worthless Cowards"

 Patriots,

I am back! I have had a brief or not  so brief absence due to an illness but i am back with a vengeance. I will be Posting on a more regular basis as the 2016 elections draw closer and sharing my views on events of the day and the dysfunction as I see it, of both major parties and their candidates. I will also be discussing Sanctuary Cities and Kate's law as well as the need to arm or find some means for our military personnel to protect themselves at our US Bases and recruiting centers. Yes, my friends, we have much to post about. My body may not currently be 100% but my fertile mind is working overtime. Like when a person loses one of their senses it quite often results in another sense becoming enhanced.


Semper Paratus


'Inspector Javert'
Patriot, Son of Liberty & Sheepdog



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?