California Concealed Carry Assistance

Attention: All active Military personnel and their families. ISSI or ISSL if you please, has called for attacks on military personnel and their families. They first suggested attacks on military personnel but yesterday, October 2, 2014, they raised the ante and are now calling for attacks on military personnel dependents. We will assist these two categories of applicants in California without charge. It will be very difficult for any Sheriff or Chief in any county to deny an applicant in these categories with full documentation. I am former military and want to see my brothers and sisters in arms protected.

Monday, September 5, 2016

Hi Patriots,

Chemotherapy has taken a toll on my body but I will be back at the keyboard very soon. Watch for my latest Post. And stop being bashful and post your reaction, Pro or Con.

Inspector Javert
Patriot,  Son of Liberty and Sheepdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?